Every one of those levels of the trophic chain os some organism feed on others of different level.
- First trophic level: The producers are the autotrophic beings. They make the matter that later they use to their benefict.
- Second trophic level: Primary consumers (herviborus). They are feeding on the producers.
- Third trophic level: Sencodary consumers. They are feeding on theprimary consumers.
- Fourth trophic level: Terciary consumers. Tey are feeding on the secondary consumers.
- Decomposers: Bacterias, fungus. They make the rest of the organic mineral of care for the producers.